this is a post about all the Whoop Athletes
So I put pre ordered on of the fancy new whoop devices that are now available to us common folk 🙂 I am super excited.
Whoop seems to have quite a few athletes that are training with them I have not seen one list that contains all the names, so I thought I would put one together.
I will add any athlete to the list, in particular I am interested in Distance Runners and Triathletes that have used them during training.
If you know of any names to add to the list contact me here or
- Peter Ripmaster (here is a post where he says he used WHOOP at an one hundred mile race)
Whoop Baseball Players
- Chris Coghlan Chicago Cub Baseball Player
- Tyson Ross Pitcher San Diego Padres
- Matthew Dellavedova, a point guard for the Cleveland Cavaliers — The NBA told this guy he could not wear his Whoop during games
Whoop Basketball Players
- LeBron James
- Kyle Lowry Guard Toronto Raptors
- Connor Jaeger Swimming US Olympic Team
- Ryan Lochte
- Michael Phelps
- Adeline Gray Wrestler US Olympic Team
- Gevvie Stone Olympic Rower
- Meghan Musnicki Olympic Rower
- Casey Patterson Olympic Volleyball player
- Jake Gibb Olympic Volleyball player
- Jorge Diaz Here is a great article about Jorge
Interested in Cycling, Running, Web Design, and reading reviews of products I will never buy. If you see me looking at my phone I am probably playing Pokemon Go.
To the person who stole my Fitbit, let’s keep it up. We had a great July, now is not the time to lose momentum.